RETURNS & EXCHANGES
At The Picturalist, we take pride in the exceptional quality and craftsmanship of our art products. Our attention to detail in design, material and construction is unyielding. And so is our commitment to customer satisfaction.
As our prints and frames are custom made to order according to your specifications, all of our products are final sale and non-returnable.
Damaged Items and Change of Delivery Address:
- Please note that proof of damage (Phone photos are enough) is required for a replacement of a damaged item.
- Upon reception of a picture showing clearly where the item is damaged at [email protected] within 5 days of reception of the item, your claim will be inspected, and a replacement will be issued for the exact purchase item.
- Any change of delivery address will be charged in accordance with shippers policies and distance limits.
- Merchandise that is refused because it does not fit through an entryway will be refunded in merchandise or credit only, minus inbound and outbound shipping charges. Please make sure you measure dimensions of entryways, elevators etc. before you select the size of the piece you order.
- Shipping charges are non-refundable.
Before attempting to return or refuse an item, please email us at [email protected] or call 1-833-742-8872 or connect to our website chat module explaining why you want to return the item.
Should you decide to return or refuse delivery of the item you ordered, we reserve the right to charge your credit card in the amount of the return shipping charges charged to us by the shipper.
CHANGING OR CANCELLING AN ORDER
Custom orders begin production immediately upon order and are built to your specifications. Please notify of any changes within 12 hours, after which they cannot be cancelled, changed, returned or refunded.
We accept all major credit cards and Paypal.
All prices in our website catalogs are in US dollars.
They are subject to any applicable taxes according to state and local laws.
Availability, prices and delivery times are subject to change.
Any taxes will be charged in accordance with state and local laws.
FINAL SALES AND CLEARANCE ITEMS
Final sale and clearance items purchased through The Picturalist are considered final sale and are non-returnable and non-refundable.
* ATTENTION: There may be errors in the prices, descriptions or images of certain merchandise, and we must reserve the right to restrict orders of those items.
Questions? Just call 1-833-742-8872 or 1-833-PICTURA or email us at [email protected].
We promise to respond quickly.