|Paper Prints:||100% archival rag paper and archival inks|
|Premium Paper:||Printed on thick, white, premium grade matte papers from worldy renowned suppliers like Hahnemühle, Canson and Legion Papers|
|Mouldings:||Real wood mouldings|
|Standard Glass:||Standard Glass|
|Acrylic Glass:||Optional unbreakable lightweight acrylic glass with UV protection, instead of standard glass (option for small and medium formats).|
|Shipping Packaging :||Protective cover inside art-secure packaging|
The Picturalist offers you first quality, customized artwork that ships in just 4 to 7 days. This lightning speed service enables you to display artist original wall art tailored for your design project, within a week of ordering. It guarantees you can choose your artwork in the size you want, in the medium you prefer and in the frame finish you desire, to match your project décor.
All The Picturalist prints are produced to the highest industry standards by a fine art printer, using fully archival Epson inkjet pigments on Hahnemuhle, Canson and Legion (cotton rag) paper. Also known as giclee, this printing method exceeds digital C-prints or screen printing, producing distinct color accuracy and unparalleled detail. We only use acid-free archival mats and materials, natural wood frames and standard glass.
We also offer optional unbreakable, lightweight acrylic glass. We like to recommend it because it’s clearer, far more impact resistant and protects your artwork against 98% of UV rays. Framing-grade acrylic glass may be a bit more expensive than standard glass, but it has now become the new standard in framing.
OPTIONS WITHOUT A MAT
You can frame the artwork you choose without a mat on 2 variations:
1. Without mat and without border or "full bleed", meaning the frame will slightly overlap the artwork by a 1/4 inch.
2. With a white border all around, typically a 2 inch wide white border. A great look to highlight your print.
OPTIONS WITH A MAT
1. With an off-white textured mat: Depending on the artwork you choose, consider using the "off-white" mat for antique prints. Makes a warmer transition for antique prints set in traditional decors.
2. With a thick white mat: For a more contemporary and richer look
3. With a black mat: For a dramatic contrast. Offered only on specific prints
All our framed artwork comes ready with a wire to hang on your wall.
At The Picturalist, we check each artwork before it leaves the premises. All our packages are sent in specially designed boxes to guarantee picture perfect deliveries. We ship to your drop-ship location, home or office, on weekdays and Saturdays, anywhere in the United States and Canada within 4 to 10 business days.
Consult our overall and print dimensions chart here.