1. We stand for individuality and offer you the opportunity to decide which type of framing best suits your design project.
2. While most art sites only offer one option for framing, with us you have a choice.
all of these options are available to you with most of our art and photography catalogs.
3. A selection of timeless quality frames. After visiting numerous contemporary art museums, we have chosen to offer exactly what they use and make sure the framed result fits timelessly into your decor.
4. High-quality, fade-resistant matte and thick papers and inks.First, our prints never look like posters, and second, we know how strong the sun is in the southern states, and we know you do not want to lose the color intensity - for at least 80 years, and that's why we only use archival inks that will not fade!
5. Color Matching. You want to make sure a part of your choice of art matches perfectly a furnishing item? Tell us which Benjamin Moore colors you want to use, on what part of the artwork, and we'll send you a proof for approval within 48 hours before we print.
6. We know that decorative items are the last to be selected as the installation date approaches, and that art is part of that final shift. We ship all of our art within 10 business days within the US and Canada. All of our products are ''Quick Ship''.
7. Quality is our first responsibility, we develop it, protect it and improve it.
Trust us to provide you peace of mind when it comes to ordering and receiving on time.
Discover the perfect frame that is right for your artwork and your space by simply using our virtual framing feature. Choose from the drop-down menu the size, frame and mat of the pre-selection made for you and visualize the best combination, You will know it when you see it! You can then take a screenshot an include it in your mood-board to share with your client.
You can now start browsing the Art By Category that best fits your project and choose the suggested frame and mat options.
If a certain frame is not offered on a specific artwork or photography, please send us an email with the selected frame (just drag the image of the corner frame into the email) and we will add it to the selection so you can order it.
If you don't find the frame you need to use in your design project, please send us an email with a photo of the frame you seek and we will research through our suppliers to find the closest match. This might add a few days for the crafting of your pieces but you will get the look you wanted.